Please follow these guidelines to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Send an email to email@example.com..com to request a Return Authorization number.Be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label and accompanying paper work. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number).
- All returns must be in their original, undamaged manufacturer packaging with all original packing slips and documentation, and shipped back to the Location that was specified with your RA number.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
- Cut-to-Length Products. Because of the special nature of the products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut-to-length products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
- Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
Shively Supply Cancellation Instructions
Due to the speed we place your requests, we are unable to cancel orders for immediate shipment. If your order is backordered or not shipping for two or more business days, please contact Customer Service (810 232 7401) and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.